Webinar for junior scholars, April 30, 12.00-14.00 Eastern Time, 18.00-20.00 NL time
How to do “interdisciplinary” research.
A conversation with practitioners Amitava Dutt, Sara Stevano and Lisa Herzog
Members of the editorial board of the Review of Social Economy
Presentation and Q&A on
(1) What is disciplinary and interdisciplinary research,
(2) How to avoid disciplinary blinders,
(3) Risks of, and opportunities for, interdisciplinary research,
(4) Practical considerations about publishing interdisciplinary research,
(5) Examples of interdisciplinary research.
To participate, register in advance at
For more information about the association, see https://socialeconomics.org/;
Contact: Chris Jeffords (
With this series of webinars, the Association for Social Economics wants to support younger scholars who might have questions about the publishing process, and in particular about publishing in its two journals, the Review of Social Economy and the Forum for Social Economics. The editors will be present and will offer opportunities to ask questions. Videos of previous webinars can be found on the ASE youtube channel.